Sunday 7 June 2020

'What Was That You Said?' by Lynda McMahon

What was that you just said? How am I supposed to feel about that? How would you feel if I’d said that about you? Well, you wouldn’t like it either would you? Why did you say it to him anyway? You know I can’t stand him don’t you? Well don’t you? When did you tell me he’s your best friend? Was I drunk? I’m not really that bad am I? Why do you stay with me then if that’s how you feel? Who do you think would put up with you? How do you know I said that? Who told you? When did you see her? Didn’t you tell me you’d finally finished with her? Didn’t she get the message? Or is she too thick? What do you mean you didn’t finish with her? What has she said to you? Do you believe her or me? Why do you believe her Didn’t you tell me she was a liar? What do you mean, that’s me and not her? Do you love me? 

Where are you going? Are you coming back?


No comments:

Post a Comment