Sunday 25 June 2023

'Interview Question 1: Why did you leave your last post?' by Ruth Allen-Humphreys

Well, that’s a good question isn’t it, why did I leave my last...I suppose, that really, when it
came down to it, that it really wasn’t for me, the company that is, not anymore because it
had been, when I first started, you know, it was full of opportunities that I did take when
they came up and they did and I was keen and progressed through the company so it wasn’t
as if I’d ever had to do another interview with them, not even for my last post which might
surprise you given the nature of it (which is very similar to this role, I can see exactly how I
transfer my skills to support you in your next steps), but I suppose they just knew me, knew
what I was capable of even more than I suppose I did except of course that is the reason I
am here because I was right in the end and they were wrong because really it was too much
for me and we could both see it and perhaps they would have realised that if they had
interviewed me and really this makes my first interview for over eight years, you know, does
it show?

No comments:

Post a Comment