Monday 8 June 2020

'Infatuation' by Martha Lane

Will it be too obvious if I wear this dress today?

Will it be obvious enough?

Should I wear lipstick?

Choose the red the colour of Snow White’s apple?

Choose the peach the colour of expensive silk lingerie?

Has she noticed me in the background of the video conferences?

Has Andy noticed that I’ve started working from the dining room table?

I wonder if he thinks it’s strange that I don’t leave when his boss calls?

Do his colleagues notice her too?

Do they see her serious brown eyes?

Do they see her perfect nose?

Do they hear her intelligence, and her laugh like music?

Does she have freckles?

If the webcam was higher quality would I see russet splashes sprinkled across her cheeks?

Has she ever touched Andy? A gentle squeeze of the shoulder perhaps?

Has he noticed how, at the thought of that, I am more eager in bed?

Can he tell I’m thinking of someone else?

Will we ever meet?

Would she be able to tell?

Tell how inexperienced I am? 

Know that I have never been with a woman? 

Would she care?

Would she like to know I think of her?

Does she think of me?

Could I arouse her?

Do I know how to arouse her?

Has Andy ever mentioned my name?

Has she ever asked after me?

Does she know my name?

Has she ever said my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment